Your gracious endowed gift to the Help Fund For Luther Park At Sandpoint, Idaho, will permanently benefit our Residents. Our mission is to support the health, welfare and security of our seniors by gifting for their care. First Lutheran Church dedicated Luther Park to provide seniors with the best assisted living and memory care available. Donate by check, stock transfer, in-kind gifting or on the web. Call 208-304-2441.
Luther Park at Sandpoint
Our Assisted Living community provides great value with a diverse mix of amenities, personal services, accessible health care and much more, including:
- Three chef-prepared restaurant style meals served in one of our two Dining Rooms
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Fitness Room – featuring a NuStep recumbent cross trainer and treadmills.u
- Use of Common Areas
- The Lake Jewel Craft Room – a perfect place to participate in group exercise, crafting, Wii games, and other enriching activities
- Community Lounges including the Fireside Lounge, The Bottle Bay Lounge, and The Aspen Lounge
- The Glengary – Library/Media Center
- Outdoor patios and a walking path
- Indoor link to First Lutheran Church
- The Luther Park Salon they offer hair styling, manicures and pedicures and serves our residents, family, staff and the public
Safe, Worry-Free Living
- Don’t want to shovel snow? Don’t worry. We provide all maintenance, landscaping and snow removal.
- Trained healthcare professionals are on duty 24 hours per day and are there to assist with any healthcare needs.
- We provide a secure centralized entry area, so only guests that you want to visit can do so.
- If you’re traveling, we provide “While You’re Away Service,” such as watering plants, collecting mail, etc.
Luther Park at Sandpoint is located in the city of Sandpoint, Idaho, a place named “The Best Small Town in the West” by Sunset Magazine and the “Next Great Place” by USA Today. Sandpoint represents all that North Idaho has to offer. Sandpoint features a laid back community style with plenty of indoor and outdoor adventures ranging from art galleries to boating. Situated on the shores of glistening Lake Pend Oreille (pronounced “Pon-da-ray”) with the Selkirk Mountains and Schweitzer Mountain Resort as a back drop, the area offers something for everyone.
Ecumen is a values-based organization. Our mission, vision and values are how we go about our work each day. And we’re committed to our brand promise of “innovate, empower, honor.” There’s no other way to change how our society views aging.